Pyrotechnic Trigger Unit
The excellent single shot Pyrotechnic Trigger Unit has several uses.
- Connect squibs, e-match igniters, robotics or other pyro to the unit for a quick and easy way to fire them.
- Control some 12V and 24V effects such as low power solenoids and flame projectors.
- Trigger our Pyrotechnic Firework Sequencers.
- Connect the trigger unit to our Pyrotechnic Firework Sequencers with our shooting wire and start / stop a sequence as well as step firing through cues.
- Designed by EasyPyro Ltd, built in the UK.
- Multi purpose
Fire multiple igniters, squibs, e-match, robotics etc. Also start our Pyrotechnic Sequencers.
- Built in continuity tester
Bright red LED shows igniter or sequencer continuity.
- Bright Ready Indicator
Bright red LED shows full 24V fire voltage has been reached to ensure reliable and repeatable performance.
- 2 Button Firing
Prevent accidental firing, 2 button action.
High quality screw down terminals and fire button.
Strong ABS plastic enclosure with rubber sleeve. IP rated buttons.
- Designed & built in the UK
- Battery 1 x 9V PP3 (Lithium recommended).
- Size: 145 x 88 x 30mm.
- Fire Current: >20 A initial pulse, 150mA continuous at 24V.
- Fire Voltage: 24 Volts
- Fire Energy: 0.3 Joules
- Test Current: 10mA
- Weight: 250 Grams
- Terminals: 4mm banana plug / screw down terminal with hole for wire.