This is a 12 Cue distributed wireless firework firing system for fireworks and pyrotechnics.
An optional Sequence Transmitter can also be purchased to program automatic time delay firework sequences.
The system includes:
- 12 x separate 1 Cue Receivers.
- 1 x 12 Button Transmitter.
- 1 x Hard Storage Case.
Any receiver or set of receivers can be user programmed to fire from any button on the transmitter.
- Button 1 = Fire receiver 1,2 and 3.
- Button 2 = Fire receiver 4.
- Button 3 = Fire receiver 5 and 6.
- Button 4 = Fire receiver 7, 8, 9, 10.
- Button 5 = Fire receiver 11.
- Button 6 = Fire receiver 12.
- Button 7 = ...
The distributed system is ideal for indoor fireworks, confetti effects or fountains fired simultaniously on banquett tables, stage pyrotechnics or bullet hits on actors.
We can supply any number of receivers and transmitters. Extra receivers are available here.
- Very small
Easily hidden or body worn.
(55 x 50 x 30 mm)
Power switch on the transmitter prevents accidental use. Safety light on the receivers indicate when the cue is live.
- Continuity Test
Low current continuity test.
An automatic sequence can be programmed with the optional Sequence Transmitter.
- Digital coding
Over 1 million combinations.
- Receivers use 4 x AAA batteries
6 volt output will easily fire a single effect.
- User Programmable
Teach as many transmitter buttons to as many receivers as you want.
- Long range
Up to 100 m / 330 ft.
- Low battery warning
Each receiver has a low battery warning.
- 12 x 1 Cue Receivers.
- 1 x 12 Button Remote Control Transmitter.
- 1 x Hard Case with Foam Insert.
Instructions (all single cue firing systems)
12 Cue Distributed Firework Firing System
- Brand: RF RemoTech
- Product Code: CH1-12
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £170.00