CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
The RhinoFire professional firework sequencer is a rugged sequencer designed to create amazing timed fireworks and special effects. Examples include chases, sweeps, aircraft bullet hits or any pyrotechnic effect that needs precise timing.
The firework sequencer is an ideal addition to an existing firing system. Alternatively it can be used as a stand alone device, or in combination with hand fired fireworks.
The sequencer can be started from any other firework firing system or battery. It can also be started manually using the buttons on the control panel.
The RhinoFire sequencer is a professional, rugged device while remaining extremely simple to program and use.
Check out the RhinoFire Website for more information.
More information at www.rhinofire.com
Independent Image Gallery at UK Fireworks Review
- Stepper Mode
Step to the next cue on each trigger input pulse.
- Same Interval Mode
Set the same time interval between all cues.
Set the same time interval between groups of cues
(Fire 2 x 6 Cues, 3 x 4 Cues, 6 x 2 Cues etc)
- Different Interval Mode
Set a different interval between cues.
- Clock Mode
Set any cue to fire at any time according to an internal clock.
- Sweep Mode
Fire sweeps / chases back and forth across multiple units.
Easily Save, Recall and Edit 10 shows in each mode.
Connect multiple units together in any mode (watch the video).
- Extremely strong and rugged (read the reviews and watch the video).
- Waterproof when lid closed.
- Easy to use.
- Lid can be closed on e-match / igniter wires.
- Menu system in 5 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Internal 12v Lead Acid rechargeable battery.
- 12v @ 6 Amp output per output.
- Short circuit protected outputs.
- Fire 12 e-matches in series or parallel per cue.
- International fast charger supplied (UK, EURO, USA).
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Proven low temperature operation.
- Full Self Test and Diagnostic for maximum safety and reliability.
- Set time intervals from 10ms (0.01s) to 9m59.99s.
- Battery meter (voltage and %).
- 3 - 48v trigger input pulse (compatible with almost any firing system or battery).
- 2 year guarantee.
- Made in the UK.
Video - STEP13 Introduction
Video - "Sweep" Mode Demonstration
Video - Extreme Drop Test
Video - Talon Igniter Test
Video - UK Firework Review Step Mode Demonstration
Video - UK Firework Review - Firing a Sequence
Video - Setup from a customer in Mexico
RhinoFire Firework Sequencer
- Brand: RhinoFire
- Product Code: STEP13
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £199.00