FireStorm RX6 - 6 Cue Module
The FireStorm 6 Cue Firing Module is ideal for body hits, bullet hits, single pyrotechnic squibs, stage pyrotechnics, SFX, airsoft / paintball pyrotechnics and many other applications requiring a reliable pyrotechnic firing system.
The FireStorm RX6 is small enough to be easily concealed on actors or props and yet rugged enough to survive demanding applications.
The removable antenna allows alternate antennas to be fitted for maximum range or small size.
Our proprietary bi-directional radio protocol shows radio link and cue continuity on the Remote Control.
The FireStorm RX6 is controlled from the TX1 Manual Transmitter or TX2 Scripted Transmitter.
The FireStorm RX6 is a high quality product designed by EasyPyro Ltd and built in the UK.
- Small (120 x 78 x 27 mm excluding antenna).
- Light (287g including battery).
- Strong aluminium enclosure.
- Removable antenna.
- Cue continuity LED on module.
- See in-range indication and cue continuity on transmitter.
- Secure Bi-Directional UHF Communication.
- 18V Output
- Fire 4+ E-Match igniters per module.
- Long range (800M line of sight / 400M ground level range).
- Custom designed protocol offers instant firing and response.
- Rugged and professional design and construction.
- Designed and built in the UK.
FireStorm | 6 Cue Firing Module
- Brand: FireStorm
- Product Code: FS-RX6
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £279.00