The FireStorm Professional Audio Player allows you to fire a pyromusical firework show in conjunction with our FireStorm TX2 Control Desk.
The music is played in perfect synchronisation with the firework script, allowing a seamless pyromusical experience.
Setup is easy and the Audio Player is designed to work flawlessly with the FireStorm TX2 Control Desk.
Audio Box Features
- Professional 1/4" headphone jack
For easy connection of studio quality headphones. Normal 3.5mm headphones can also be used with a supplied adaptor. This output can also be connected to consumer grade powered speakers.
- Professional balanced L and R XLR audio output
True balanced audio outputs for connection to any professional power speaker system or mixer desk. A balanced audio output means long cable runs with no interference.
- Bright backlit screen
Track name, volume and time-code information are displayed on screen for easy diagnostic and setup.
- Built for hard knocks
Built into the same rugged case as our RX18 Firing Module and TX2 Scripted Control Desk for real world use.
- Takes standard CBR (Constant Bit Rate) .mp3 audio files on USB memory stick
8 x audio tracks can be stored and played throughout the firework show.
- Internal or External Power
4 x AA batteries or external 9-12V power supply for maximum flexibility and redundancy.
- Perfect synchronisation
The audio will play in synchronisation with the firework show. Start the show and the audio starts. Pause the show and the audio pauses. Skip a section of the show and the audio skips with you.
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Dimensions: 221 x 191 x 99 mm
- Power: 4 x AA or 9 - 12V DC external power supply
- Current: 240 mA
- Audio Outputs: Left & Right Balanced XLR + 1 x 1/4" Unbalanced headphone jack
- File Format: CBR (Constant Bit Rate) .mp3 files.
Audio Player - FireStorm Firing System
- Brand: FireStorm
- Product Code: FS-AP1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £399.00