FireStorm | TX1 Handheld Transmitter
Rugged handheld transmitter for the FireStorm firework firing system.
The TX1 transmitter can be used with any of our FireStorm Firing Modules.
The TX1 transmitter allows any of the FireStorm firing modules to be controlled with millisecond accuracy. The transmitter also allows fast sequences to be fired across multiple modules allowing ieffects such as body hits, machine gun fire and bullet strafes to be created with ease.
- Rugged splash proof enclosure.
- Removable rubber impact boot.
- Large tactile buttons. Easy to use with gloved hands.
- Bright display and indicators can be read in sunlight.
- 9 Channels / 99 Cues per channel (891 Cues in total).
- Secure 2-way UHF Communication.
- Display in-range indication and cue continuity on transmitter.
- Long range (800M elevated line of sight).
- Replaceable antenna.
- Custom designed protocol offers instant firing and response.
- Rugged and professional design and construction.
- Proudly designed, made and supported in the UK.
- No quibble money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Still want more features?
Consider the TX2 Control Desk Transmitter.
Unsure what you need? Don't hesitate to contact us for friendly help and advice with your firing system choice.